New Jersey Slip and Fall Attorneys
Slip and fall accidents can happen almost anywhere and are often the result of a property owner’s failure to keep walkways clear and safe.
If you or someone you love suffered serious injuries as a result of a slip, trip or fall accident, you may be entitled to compensation that can help cover mounting medical bills, lost wages, and other expenses. Our experienced team of New Jersey slip and fall attorneys can help you determine your legal options and fight for the justice you deserve
Contact Lynch Law Firm today to learn more about how we can help you. We work only on a contingency fee basis and do not charge any legal fees unless you recover compensation.
Call (800) 518-0508 for a free, no obligation consultation.
Slip, Trip or Fall
With more than two decades of experience helping injury victims throughout New Jersey and the New York metro area, our New Jersey slip and fall attorneys have represented various types of slip and fall cases, including:
- Slip and fall – when an individual falls as a result of slipping on a slippery or wet surface
- Trip and fall – when an individual encounters a foreign object that obstructs their path
- Step and fall – when a person steps into an unforeseen opening or hole in the ground
- Stump and fall – caused by an impediment in a person’s walkway
Types of Property Negligence
Property owners are responsible for the maintenance and safety of the properties they own. If you have experienced any of the following you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries:
- Failure to remove snow or ice from a walkway
- Spills in department or grocery stores
- Broken steps or railings on a stairwell
- Cracked or uneven sidewalks
- Inadequate warnings about a hazard
- Construction related debris
- Inadequate lighting in walkways
When considering a property negligence lawsuit it is important to keep in mind that it does not matter if your injuries occurred on either private or public property. Our accomplished property negligence attorneys will conduct a thorough investigation of the accident scene in order to determine who should be held liable for your accident and injuries. From there, we will build a strong case to help you recover the compensation you are owed.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form to get started today.
Determining Liability for Your Injuries
Slip and fall accidents are most often considered premises liability cases - an area of law in which our New Jersey slip and fall attorneys are well-versed.
Under New Jersey premises liability laws, a property owner is responsible for the proper maintenance and safety of their property, land, building or residence. When they fail to uphold these obligations and an injury occurs, they may be held liable for the resulting damages.
In order to help you recover the maximum compensation you deserve for your injuries, our attorneys will work to prove that:
- A dangerous condition existed on the property
- The property owner was aware of the hazard but failed to correct it
- The condition existed for a long enough period of time that the property owner should have discovered and corrected it
- As a result of their negligence and failure to fix the hazard, you were injured and suffered physical or financial damage
Although these cases often seem straightforward, they can be complex and require an experienced team of legal professionals. At Lynch Law Firm, we have an accomplished team of lawyers and support staff who will work tirelessly to collect the necessary evidence to prove your case.
Why Hire a Slip and Fall Lawyer?
After a slip and fall accident, it is vital that you contact a reputable attorney who will immediately begin investigating your claim to determine if you have a case. Our New Jersey slip and fall attorneys have handled these types of cases for years and know what it takes to build a successful case.
- Gather evidence from the accident scene, including photos, video footage, and maintenance reports
- Review your medical records and consult with medical experts to determine the extent of your injuries
- Interview witnesses
- Obtain and analyze a copy of the accident report
- Work directly with the insurance company on your behalf
Having an experienced attorney on your side after an unexpected accident can mean the difference between accepting the minimum offer from an insurance company or getting the full amount of compensation you need to fully recover from your injuries.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation
If you or someone you love has been injured in a slip and fall accident, do not hesitate to contact the New Jersey slip and fall attorneys at Lynch Law Firm to discuss your legal options. We are dedicated to helping you get the maximum compensation you deserve for your pain and suffering.
When talking to a personal injury lawyer in New Jersey look for a firm that never charges fees upfront and that only gets paid when you do - that's how we work.
Free Case Review
Lynch Law Firm
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 07604